Champions League final moved from Russia to Paris
Published: 20:54 25 February 2022 Updated: 20:59 25 February 2022
The Gazprom Arena was built to stage games at the 2018 World Cup and also hosted matches at last year`s delayed Euro 2020
The 2022 Champions League final will be played in Paris after Russia was stripped of the match following the nation's invasion of Ukraine.
The final of Europe's most prestigious club competition was due to be played in St Petersburg on 28 May.
Uefa said the match would not be held at the Gazprom Arena and would move to the Stade de France in Paris instead.
Meanwhile, Russia's Formula 1 Grand Prix, due to take place in Sochi in September, has been cancelled.
F1 says it is "impossible" to hold the event in "the current circumstances".
- Bangladesh`s Mukul to umpire in India-Pakistan match
- India-Pakistan Asia Cup match set for August 28
- Bashundhara Kings earn exiting win over Abahani in BPL
- Shakib named icon of Bangla Tigers for T10 tournament
- Bangladesh ensure spot of SAFF U-20 final
- Asia Cup: Sri Lanka win toss, bowl first
- Lanka show bowling dominance as Pak all out 121
- Bangladesh beat Cambodia 1-0 in FIFA tier-1 Friendly match
- Bangladesh cricketers leave country
- Naim, Ebadot to join Bangladesh ODI squad
- Star retains ICC rights until 2027
- South Africa all out for 118 in 3rd Test
- Bangladesh get extension to name Asia Cup squad
- No experiment in tri-nation T20 series in NZ: Sumon
- Bangladesh beat India 3-0, secure semifinal as group champion