Sri Lanka opt to bat against Pakistan
Published: 19:14 9 October 2019
Sri Lanka have won the toss and opted to bat first against host Pakistan in the 3rd and last T20I at Lahore’s Gaddafi Stadium today.
Sri Lanka have made five changes from their previous match XI. The visiting side already conformed the three-match series as they won the first two matches.
For Pakistan, Ahmed Shehzad, Umar Akmal and Hasnain are out, and Haris Sohail, Iftikhar and Shinwari are in.
Pakistan XI: 1 Fakhar Zaman, 2 Babar Azam, 3 Haris Sohail, 4 Iftikhar Ahmed, 5 Sarfraz Ahmed (capt.) (wk), 6 Asif Ali, 7 Imad Wasim, 8 Shadab Khan, 9 Wahab Riaz, 10 Mohammad Amir, 11 Usman Shinwari
Sri Lanka XI: 1 Danushka Gunathilaka, 2 Sadeera Samarawickrama (wk), 3 Bhanuka Rajapaksa, 4 Angelo Perera, 5 Oshada Fernando, 6 Dasun Shanaka (capt), 7 Wanindu Hasaranga, 8 Lahiru Madushanka, 9 Lakshan Sandakan, 10 Kasun Rajitha, 11 Lahiru Kumara
- Bangladesh`s Mukul to umpire in India-Pakistan match
- India-Pakistan Asia Cup match set for August 28
- Bashundhara Kings earn exiting win over Abahani in BPL
- Shakib named icon of Bangla Tigers for T10 tournament
- Bangladesh ensure spot of SAFF U-20 final
- Asia Cup: Sri Lanka win toss, bowl first
- Lanka show bowling dominance as Pak all out 121
- Bangladesh beat Cambodia 1-0 in FIFA tier-1 Friendly match
- Bangladesh cricketers leave country
- Naim, Ebadot to join Bangladesh ODI squad
- Star retains ICC rights until 2027
- South Africa all out for 118 in 3rd Test
- Bangladesh get extension to name Asia Cup squad
- No experiment in tri-nation T20 series in NZ: Sumon
- Bangladesh beat India 3-0, secure semifinal as group champion