3G, 4G mobile internet services restored
Published: 17:27 15 October 2021 Updated: 18:35 15 October 2021
The 3G and 4G internet services on mobile phones have been restored in different districts of the country including Dhaka after about nine hours of the suspension.
After 4:00 pm on Friday, many mobile phone users in different districts informed the media that 3G and 4G internet services have activated on their mobile phones.
Earlier, users across the country are facing issues with their mobile data since 5:00 am today. 3G and 4G internet services were down for almost all the operators across the country.
Several users and subscribers have reportedly been facing disruption while trying to use mobile internet services.
According to some operators' sources, 3G and 4G internet services were first down in Cumilla and surrounding areas on Thursday. Later, customers in other districts also faced disruptions in using mobile data since Friday morning.
- ‘Text-Only Facebook and Discover’ launched in Bangladesh
- NSU_Inception_OK becomes 1st Runner Up in HackNSU season 3
- Year’s last, longest ‘partial’ lunar eclipse today
- Year’s last lunar eclipse tomorrow: BMD releases date, time
- No legal-illegal mobile to be shut down: Mustafa Jabbar
- Facebook to hire 10,000 to work on metaverse
- Zuckerberg changes Facebook’s parent company name to ‘Meta’
- US conducts `successful` test of hypersonic missile technology
- Shenzhou-13 astronauts enter space station core module
- NASA, SpaceX delay ISS mission due to bad weather
- China`s Yutu 2 rover spots `mystery hut` on the moon
- 5G trial to be launched Sunday
- 21 Brazil scientists snub medals in row with Bolsonaro
- BTRC redefines broadband internet, speed extended upto 20 Mbps
- Sheikh Hasina Technology Park drives southwestern parts towards