PM is struggling to fulfill Bangabandhu’s dream: Quader
Published: 14:18 15 August 2022 Updated: 14:22 15 August 2022
Awami League General Secretary and Road Transport and Bridges Minister Obaidul Quader said Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is struggling to fulfill the dream of Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman.
He said the reporters after paying homage to the graves of martyrs of Aug 15, 1975 at Banani Graveyard on the occasion of National Mourning Day on Monday morning.
Obaidul Quader said Awami League will remain in the people hearts for decades after decades for leading the struggle for freedom and liberation of the country.
Earlier, Awami League leaders along with the Prime Minister paid tributes at the graves of those killed on August 15. At this time they participated in dua and munajat.
- BNP leaders cherish Pakistan in their hearts: Hasan
- Joint meeting of AL nomination board on Saturday
- Ripon gets boat symbol in Gaibandha-5 by polls
- Awami League candidates in 60 Zilla Parishads
- Many BNP leaders want to join AL: Obaidul Quader
- Gas connection cut off at Gayeshwar’s house over arrear bills
- India has given everything needs in present reality: Quader
- AL asks nomination-seekers to collect, submit forms
- BNP is playing evil game: Quader
- We won`t bow down to murderers: Bahauddin Nasim
- AL to hold nationwide demo protesting series bomb attack
- BNP wants to create conflict situation in country: Maya
- India gives all that we asked for: Quader
- AL not afraid of BNP`s movement threat: Quader
- Awami League’s root is deep in soil, countrymen: Quader