Be more responsible in behavior and speech, Quader to leaders
Published: 16:28 13 August 2022 Updated: 16:45 13 August 2022
Awami League General Secretary, Road Transport and Bridges Minister Obaidul Quader
Awami League General Secretary, Road Transport and Bridges Minister Obaidul Quader said that the whole world is going through a crisis moment. So, leaders and activists should be more responsible in their speech and behavior. It is not time to talk irresponsibly and showing power.
He said this while speaking at National Mourning Day discussion meeting organized by Mahila Sramik League at the Awami League central office on Bangabandhu Avenue in the capital on Saturday.
The minister said that nobody in the world, including America, England, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and others, is at comfort due to Corona and Russia-Ukraine war. The people of Bangladesh are also suffering. There is no fault in the government's efforts to overcome this crisis. Sheikh Hasina is not sitting lazily, she is trying sincerely.
He also said that Bangladesh is also dealing with the negative effects of the global crisis. "I will tell the leaders and activists that everyone should stand by the people with a cool head at this time. Work for people."
Saying Awami League never bow down its head to foreign powers, Obaidul Quader said that Bangabandhu's daughter Sheikh Hasina is not such a person to bow down to the pressure of foreign powers. We do not bow our heads to any power. We will solve our problems ourselves."
Awami League General Secretary said that there are traitors and political forces behind Bangabandhu's murder. We don't know all their names. Everyone's role is still not clear. When the killers attacked Bangabandhu's house, he telephoned many. But only one person rushed to Bangabandhu's call and he is the head of security Colonel Jamil who was also killed near the Sobhanbagh Mosque.
Awami League Office Secretary Biplab Barua, Labour and Manpower Affairs Secretary Habibur Rahman Siraj, Mahila Sramik League President Suraiya Akhter, General Secretary Kazi Rahima Akhter Sathi, Executive President Samsunnahar and others were also present in the meeting.
- BNP leaders cherish Pakistan in their hearts: Hasan
- Joint meeting of AL nomination board on Saturday
- Ripon gets boat symbol in Gaibandha-5 by polls
- Awami League candidates in 60 Zilla Parishads
- Many BNP leaders want to join AL: Obaidul Quader
- Gas connection cut off at Gayeshwar’s house over arrear bills
- India has given everything needs in present reality: Quader
- AL asks nomination-seekers to collect, submit forms
- BNP is playing evil game: Quader
- We won`t bow down to murderers: Bahauddin Nasim
- AL to hold nationwide demo protesting series bomb attack
- BNP wants to create conflict situation in country: Maya
- India gives all that we asked for: Quader
- AL not afraid of BNP`s movement threat: Quader
- Awami League’s root is deep in soil, countrymen: Quader