54 dengue patients hospitalized in 24hrs
Published: 18:32 19 August 2022
54 dengue patients hospitalized in 24hrs- File Photo
As many as, 54 dengue patients have been admitted to different hospitals in the last 24 hours. No new death was reported during the time from the disease.
It was in a press release from the Health Emergency Operation Center and Control Room of the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) on Friday.
Of the new patients, 46 are residents of Dhaka City while 8 are from outside of Dhaka.
With the latest, the total number of dengue patients across the country stood at 398 of which 63 were from outside Dhaka.
So far, 17 people died of dengue in the country this year.
A total of 4,228 patients have been admitted to different hospitals from January to August 19 this year. Of them, 3,522 are residents of Dhaka, and 706 are from outside of Dhaka. So far, 3,813 people have left the hospital after recovery.
- Routine load shedding from tomorrow
- Today`s load-shedding schedule
- Child among 4 killed as girder falls on private car in Uttara
- Height restrictions on building construction lifted
- BRTA announces new fare list for public transports
- 12 kg LPG cylinder price reduced by Tk 35
- 89.51pc Cabinet’s decisions implemented till Jun 2022
- 60 more dengue patients hospitalized, one dies
- Today’s load-shedding schedule (07.08.2022)
- President urges judges to ensure justice
- Int’l organizations should be allowed to work in Rakhine: PM
- 180 dengue patients hospitalized in 24hrs
- 40 more dengue patients hospitalized
- Metropolitans bus fare rise by 29 paisa, long routes 40 paisa
- Bangladesh receives 1st consignment of Bangabandhu Rail Bridge