92 dengue patients hospitalized in 24hrs
Published: 20:33 13 August 2022 Updated: 20:35 13 August 2022
In the last 24 hours, 92 new patients have been hospitalized with dengue fever in various hospitals in the country including the capital Dhaka. Currently, a total of 355 dengue patients are under treatment in various public and private hospitals across the country.
The information was obtained in a press release sent from the Health Emergency Operation Center and Control Room of the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) on Saturday.
DGHS press release said 89 dengue patients were admitted in the capital Dhaka in the last 24 hours. The number of dengue patients admitted to hospitals outside Dhaka is 3. Besides, 284 patients are admitted to 47 public and private hospitals in Dhaka and 71 patients in other divisions.
So far, 3,643 dengue patients have been admitted across the country – 3,071 in Dhaka and 572 are outside Dhaka. Total recovery patients are 3,272 – 2,781 in Dhaka and 491 outside Dhaka.
16 people have died of dengue fever this year.
- Routine load shedding from tomorrow
- Bangladeshi physician nominated for Nobel Prize
- Today`s load-shedding schedule
- Height restrictions on building construction lifted
- Child among 4 killed as girder falls on private car in Uttara
- 12 kg LPG cylinder price reduced by Tk 35
- BRTA announces new fare list for public transports
- Today’s load-shedding schedule (07.08.2022)
- 89.51pc Cabinet’s decisions implemented till Jun 2022
- 60 more dengue patients hospitalized, one dies
- President urges judges to ensure justice
- Int’l organizations should be allowed to work in Rakhine: PM
- 180 dengue patients hospitalized in 24hrs
- 40 more dengue patients hospitalized
- Metropolitans bus fare rise by 29 paisa, long routes 40 paisa