Gas supply in few areas to remain suspended
Published: 09:01 24 June 2022
Gas supply will remain suspended in different areas adjacent to Dhaka on Friday (June 24, 2022) from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm, for the replacement of supply lines.
Titas Gas Transmission and Distribution Company issued a release in this regard on Thursday.
According to the release, gas supply to all classes of customers from Dhanua TBS to Rajendrapur crossroads intersection will remain suspended from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm on Friday for urgent work on the gas pipeline.
The distribution company also regretted the temporary inconvenience caused to the customers.
- Routine load shedding from tomorrow
- Today`s load-shedding schedule
- Child among 4 killed as girder falls on private car in Uttara
- BRTA announces new fare list for public transports
- Height restrictions on building construction lifted
- 12 kg LPG cylinder price reduced by Tk 35
- 89.51pc Cabinet’s decisions implemented till Jun 2022
- 60 more dengue patients hospitalized, one dies
- Today’s load-shedding schedule (07.08.2022)
- President urges judges to ensure justice
- Int’l organizations should be allowed to work in Rakhine: PM
- 180 dengue patients hospitalized in 24hrs
- 40 more dengue patients hospitalized
- Metropolitans bus fare rise by 29 paisa, long routes 40 paisa
- Bangladesh receives 1st consignment of Bangabandhu Rail Bridge