12kg LPG cylinder reduced to Tk 93
Published: 16:50 2 June 2022 Updated: 18:41 2 June 2022
LPG cylinder; File Photo
The price of each 12kg LPG cylinder has been reduced by Tk 93 at the consumer level in the country.
Abdul Jalil, chairman of the Bangladesh Energy Regulatory Commission (BERC), made the announcement at around 4:45 pm on Thursday.
According to the announcement, from now on, the price of each 12kg LPG cylinder will be reduced from Tk 1,335 to Tk 1,242. This price will be effective from today at 6 pm.
During the announcement, the BERC chairman said the price of private LPG has been adjusted to Tk 97.3 per kg excluding VAT and Tk 103.50 including VAT. For this reason, the price of 12kg LPG including VAT has been adjusted to Tk 1,242 from now on.
BERC chairman added that Saudi Aramco announced the price on Wednesday night. We members have been sitting all night adjusting prices at the consumer level.
- Routine load shedding from tomorrow
- Today`s load-shedding schedule
- Child among 4 killed as girder falls on private car in Uttara
- Height restrictions on building construction lifted
- BRTA announces new fare list for public transports
- 12 kg LPG cylinder price reduced by Tk 35
- 89.51pc Cabinet’s decisions implemented till Jun 2022
- 60 more dengue patients hospitalized, one dies
- Today’s load-shedding schedule (07.08.2022)
- President urges judges to ensure justice
- Int’l organizations should be allowed to work in Rakhine: PM
- 180 dengue patients hospitalized in 24hrs
- 40 more dengue patients hospitalized
- Metropolitans bus fare rise by 29 paisa, long routes 40 paisa
- Bangladesh receives 1st consignment of Bangabandhu Rail Bridge