Toll for Padma Bridge fixed, notification issued
Published: 16:44 17 May 2022 Updated: 17:40 17 May 2022
Padma Bridge; File Photo
The government has issued a notification fixing the toll of vehicles plying on the much-desired Padma Bridge.
According to the notification, the toll for motorcycles has been fixed at Tk 100 while the toll for big buses has been fixed at Tk 2,400.
The Bridges Division of the Ministry of Road Transport and Bridges issued the notification on Tuesday.
Besides motorcycles and big buses, the toll for medium type buses has been fixed at Tk 2,000, for cars and jeeps at Tk 750, for 4-axle trailers at Tk 6,000, for microbuses at Tk 1,300 and for minibusses (31 seats or less) at Tk 1400.
It further said that the toll will be effective from the day of inauguration.
- Routine load shedding from tomorrow
- Today`s load-shedding schedule
- Child among 4 killed as girder falls on private car in Uttara
- Height restrictions on building construction lifted
- BRTA announces new fare list for public transports
- 12 kg LPG cylinder price reduced by Tk 35
- 89.51pc Cabinet’s decisions implemented till Jun 2022
- 60 more dengue patients hospitalized, one dies
- Today’s load-shedding schedule (07.08.2022)
- President urges judges to ensure justice
- Int’l organizations should be allowed to work in Rakhine: PM
- 180 dengue patients hospitalized in 24hrs
- 40 more dengue patients hospitalized
- Metropolitans bus fare rise by 29 paisa, long routes 40 paisa
- Bangladesh receives 1st consignment of Bangabandhu Rail Bridge