Modi-Mamata congratulated on the Independence Day of India
Published: 10:55 15 August 2022 Updated: 10:56 15 August 2022
India is celebrating 75 years of independence. This is a special occasion for all the countrymen to commemorate the birth of a free nation after the relentless efforts of freedom fighters and revolutionaries against the oppressive British rule. The celebration of Independence Day honours the sacrifices of our courageous leaders and freedom fighters, who gave their all for the sake of the nation and the countrymen. On this day, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi tweeted at 6:00 am to greet the countrymen. Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee also tweeted.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi wishes the countrymen on Independence Day. Jai Hind It should be noted that the program titled Azadi Ka Amrit Mohotsav is being celebrated for the past one year under the initiative of the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. Har Ghar Tricolor program has been observed. The Prime Minister asked everyone to paint his DP tricolor on social media.
On the other hand, along with the Prime Minister, Mamata Banerjee also tweeted to congratulate the countrymen. He wrote in a tweet, 75 years of independence! Today we pay tribute to the supreme sacrifice of our forefathers, who brought freedom to the country. People of India must take care of democratic values and dignity of rights.
- Israel hits Gaza with air attacks as tensions escalate
- Albania suffers renewed cyber attack, blames Iran
- Queen Elizabeth`s doctors "concerned" over health
- Queen Elizabeth lying in state in Westminster Hall
- 3 killed in lightning strike near White House
- Draupadi Murmu sworn in as India’s President
- China to conduct military operations in Taiwan at any time!
- Bus plunges into river valley in Kenya, kills 24
- Rohingyas will be resettled in US: Blinken
- 9 killed in jeep-car collision near Bengaluru
- Biden again tests positive for Covid, returns to isolation
- Japan police chief to resign over Abe shooting
- Biden announces $3 billion in additional aid to Ukraine
- 8 killed in Kabul blast, IS claims responsibility
- 3 killed, 6 wounded in China kindergarten stabbing: police