Fierce clashes in Kyiv, 6yr-old child killed
Published: 13:06 27 February 2022
- 100,000 Ukrainians flee to Poland amid Russian attacks
- Poland to boycott World Cup play-off against Russia
- France sending military aid to Ukraine
- 3,500 Russian soldiers killed so far: Ukraine claims
- Poland sends military aid to Ukraine as first country
- Ukraine fighting alone, President plea for western help
- Russia launches full-scale attack in Ukraine after Putin’s orders
On the 4th day of the Russian invasion in Ukraine, the Ukrainian fighters are trying their best to stop the advance of Russian military forces. Fierce fighting broke out between the two sides in different parts of Kyiv on Saturday. A 6-year-old child died in it. Several people were wounded.
According to a CNN report, the child was killed on Saturday night local time during an exchange of fire between the two sides in the western part of the capital, Kyiv.
The report added that the child was probably the “youngest person” to die in the Ukraine-Russia war. Meanwhile, many more people were reported wounded in the capital, Kyiv.
The conflict in Ukraine has been going on for the last few days. Russian troops attacked Ukraine on Thursday morning. At least 240 civilians casualties have been reported in Ukraine by the Russian attack. As the violence escalates, thousands of refugees are trying to leave Ukraine and enter European countries.
Since the beginning of the aggression, more than 150,000 refugees have entered Poland from Ukraine, confirmed the Polish Border Guard Agency.
Meanwhile, Ukraine’s emergency services confirmed that a woman had been killed in a rocket attack on a nine-storey building in the northwestern city of Kharkiv. Several others were also wounded. — BBC
- Israel hits Gaza with air attacks as tensions escalate
- Albania suffers renewed cyber attack, blames Iran
- Queen Elizabeth`s doctors "concerned" over health
- Queen Elizabeth lying in state in Westminster Hall
- 3 killed in lightning strike near White House
- Draupadi Murmu sworn in as India’s President
- China to conduct military operations in Taiwan at any time!
- Bus plunges into river valley in Kenya, kills 24
- Rohingyas will be resettled in US: Blinken
- 9 killed in jeep-car collision near Bengaluru
- Biden again tests positive for Covid, returns to isolation
- Japan police chief to resign over Abe shooting
- 8 killed in Kabul blast, IS claims responsibility
- Biden announces $3 billion in additional aid to Ukraine
- 3 killed, 6 wounded in China kindergarten stabbing: police