5 shot dead in Russia for louding
Published: 19:16 5 April 2020
A least five people were gunned down by a man as they were speaking loudly near the window standing under his house. A gunman has gunned down five has been shot dead by a loud noise while standing under the window of a residence in Russia. The incident took place around 10 pm on Saturday night in the country's Ryazan region.
Investigators confirmed the incident on Sunday stating that, the 32-year-old man shot the four youths and a woman at a party in Yeltema in Ryazan. They were reported standing in the street and talking loudly under the window of the man's residence.
The statement said they all died on the spot after the shooting. The suspect has already been arrested. The law enforcers also searched his apartment and recovered his gun from there. However, no more information about the person's name or details was mentioned in the statement.
- Israel hits Gaza with air attacks as tensions escalate
- Albania suffers renewed cyber attack, blames Iran
- Queen Elizabeth`s doctors "concerned" over health
- Queen Elizabeth lying in state in Westminster Hall
- 3 killed in lightning strike near White House
- Draupadi Murmu sworn in as India’s President
- China to conduct military operations in Taiwan at any time!
- Bus plunges into river valley in Kenya, kills 24
- Rohingyas will be resettled in US: Blinken
- 9 killed in jeep-car collision near Bengaluru
- Biden again tests positive for Covid, returns to isolation
- Japan police chief to resign over Abe shooting
- Biden announces $3 billion in additional aid to Ukraine
- 3 killed, 6 wounded in China kindergarten stabbing: police
- 8 killed in Kabul blast, IS claims responsibility