Signs a child might be suicidal
Health and Lifestyle Deskdaily-bangladesh.com
Published: 13:47 4 August 2022
Signs a child might be suicidal- File Photo
The suicide trend among school students has increased. In many cases, teenagers are victims of sexual harassment. They can't tell their parents because of fear. As a result, they gradually became alone and started hating themselves. Once they chose the path of suicide. Psychologists say, only a few steps of a parent can prevent a child from suicide. Let's find out-
- Check if the child is talking negatively.
- If your child loses interest in his hobbies, be careful and start paying more attention to him.
- You must know if the distance between the child suddenly increases with friends.
- Be careful if your child repeatedly talks about death.
- Observe whether the child’s mood changes frequently within moments.
- Be aware if your child tries to harm himself.
- Be careful if your child suddenly becomes addicted to drugs.
- Many times, students suffer from inferiority complex if they get bad results in an exam. As a result, some decided to commit suicide. Some may choose to commit suicide even if they are subjected to body shaming by their classmates.
Parents should interact with the child like a friend. Be a reliable friend to the child. Give him importance. Only then the problem will be solved.
- When to brush teeth – morning or night?
- Habit to `avoid` when brushing teeth as it removes strengthening
- Boy or Girl? How to Find Out the Sex of your Baby
- Do you feel drowsy after eating rice?
- Remedies of skin dryness
- Do not throw away pumpkin seeds
- Why Your Gums Bleed When Brushing
- Coconut oil for skin care
- Symptoms of Cervical Cancer
- Use simple tips to remove water from your ears
- Different uses of Henna leaves
- Red peppers can aid weight loss, says expert
- For boys – when to marry if wants to live longer?
- Five foods to reduce weight
- Excellent home remedies for cure piles