Coconut oil for skin care
Published: 13:28 31 July 2022
Coconut oil for skin care- File Photo
You can get benefits by using coconut oil in your skincare three times a week. In hot weather, the skin becomes rougher and drier. Mix one spoon of coconut milk, and finely powdered oats and make a mixture. Apply the mixture to the skin and wait for 10 minutes to dry and wash off with lukewarm water.
Applying this mixture three times a week will remove the layer of dead skin cells. The level of inflammation inside the skin will also decrease.
If the skin is very prone to acne, you can use coconut milk for skin care. Make a mixture by mixing two spoons of turmeric powder and coconut milk. Use this mixture twice or thrice a week to get rid of acne, and dark spots on the skin.
- When to brush teeth – morning or night?
- Habit to `avoid` when brushing teeth as it removes strengthening
- Boy or Girl? How to Find Out the Sex of your Baby
- Do you feel drowsy after eating rice?
- Remedies of skin dryness
- Do not throw away pumpkin seeds
- Coconut oil for skin care
- Why Your Gums Bleed When Brushing
- Symptoms of Cervical Cancer
- Use simple tips to remove water from your ears
- Different uses of Henna leaves
- Red peppers can aid weight loss, says expert
- For boys – when to marry if wants to live longer?
- Five foods to reduce weight
- Excellent home remedies for cure piles