Sean Penn in Ukraine to film documentary on Russian invasion
Published: 15:31 26 February 2022 Updated: 15:31 26 February 2022
Sean Penn; Photo: Collected
Oscar-winning American actor and director Sean Penn is documenting Russia’s invasion in Ukraine. For this, he is staying in Ukraine with his crew at the risk of his life.
Vice Studio is producing the documentary in collaboration with Vice World News and Endeavor Content. Sean Penn visited Ukraine last November.
According to an ABC News report, Sean Penn met with Ukrainian Deputy Prime Minister Iryna Vereshchuk this week. He also spoke to journalists and the military.
Sean Penn was also seen attending an official news briefing posted by the Ukrainian President on Instagram.
Besides acting, Sean Penn has worked in Hollywood as a screenwriter and producer. He won two Oscars for his film “Mystic River” and “Milk”.
- Coke Studio Bangla to organize a concert at Army Stadium
- Otilia’s rickshaw ride in Dhaka
- Star Cineplex launched at Bangabandhu Military Museum
- ‘Poran’ – Eid’s best film so far: Hall owners
- Weekend box office: ‘Hawa’ tops ‘Thor’, ‘Din–The Day’
- Kolkata’s TV actress Pallavi’s hanging body recovered
- Alamgir, Runa Laila receive Lifetime Achievement Award in Kolkata
- Vadaimya actor Ahsan Ali dies
- Audience`s abuse used to pain Mim
- Singer Sidhu Moose Wala shot dead
- Katrina Kaif is 2 months pregnant, expecting her first child!
- Cannes Film Festival: Bangladeshi films to be screened on May 19
- KK laid to rest; Family, friends bid him emotional goodbye
- Akshay Kumar tests Covid-19 positive for second time
- Oscars 2023: 95th Academy Awards to be held on March 12