`LUX Super Star 2018` winner Mim to debut with Tahsan!
Published: 19:48 12 May 2018
Mim Mantasha; Pic: Collected
Mim Mantasha has been crowned as the winner of LUX Super Star 2018 and she is going to debut in acting on small screen with Bangladeshi popular singer and actor Tahsan Khan.
Mantasha will act in `Bhabghure` directed by Ferdous Hasan which will be broadcasted on a private channel on the occasion of Eid. Popular actor and one of the main judge of the LUX Super Star 2018, Tahsan will play opposite her in the play.
In this regard, Mim Mantasha said I am very excited to work with Tahsan. During the competition, I learnt many things from Tahsan and he taught me many techniques in acting. I hope I will learn many things from brother Tahsan in near future.
Earlier, Channel i Managing Director Faridur Reza Sagar gave surprise news for the winner Mim Mantasha that she will be given the opportunity to act on a play which will be broadcasted in Channel i on the occasion of Eid and Judge Tahsan will be her co-star.
- ‘Poran’ – Eid’s best film so far: Hall owners
- Weekend box office: ‘Hawa’ tops ‘Thor’, ‘Din–The Day’
- Otilia’s rickshaw ride in Dhaka
- Jaya brings herself in ‘Jaya Aar Sharmin’ with ‘C Te Cinema’
- Purnima, ex-husband Fahad open up their separation
- ‘Mohanagar 2’ coming
- Now Nora Fatehi to visit Dhaka
- Audience`s abuse used to pain Mim
- Samira reminisces Salman Shah: I still haven’t washed that skirt
- May Allah bless us together: Omar Sani
- Shaon in clutches of fraudster loses Tk 32000
- Purnima to give good news after returning from honeymoon
- Operation Sundarbans: 20 lucky viewers to get ‘iPhone 14’!
- Prosecutors seek 8yrs-jail for Shakira
- Let ‘Hawa’ be history: Omar Sani