Tahsan’s realize after 7yrs
Published: 13:31 6 November 2019
“They lived in the same area, frequently saw each other and at one point, they started having feelings for each other that turned into a love affair. But their love interfered with family obstacles which result in a ‘break up’. Since then, their path became different by walking two sides of the poles” — Tahsan Khan and Mehazabien Chowdhury have acted such a story based on two families in the drama ‘Megh Milon’ directed by Sagar Jahan.
Regarding the play, the director said, “The play highlights the importance of parents in the family. Love at first, then the lovers get involved in various problems. When they meet again after seven years, they will realize something new.”
“I want to give newcomers a place of responsibility. So for the second time, I worked with the young playwright,” Sagar Jahan added.
“The story of the play is excellent. In fact, we need to bring more playwrights if we build an industry. I’m working with that goal. The drama will be aired on a private TV soon,” he also said.
- ‘Poran’ – Eid’s best film so far: Hall owners
- Weekend box office: ‘Hawa’ tops ‘Thor’, ‘Din–The Day’
- Otilia’s rickshaw ride in Dhaka
- Jaya brings herself in ‘Jaya Aar Sharmin’ with ‘C Te Cinema’
- Purnima, ex-husband Fahad open up their separation
- ‘Mohanagar 2’ coming
- Now Nora Fatehi to visit Dhaka
- Audience`s abuse used to pain Mim
- Samira reminisces Salman Shah: I still haven’t washed that skirt
- May Allah bless us together: Omar Sani
- Shaon in clutches of fraudster loses Tk 32000
- Purnima to give good news after returning from honeymoon
- Operation Sundarbans: 20 lucky viewers to get ‘iPhone 14’!
- Prosecutors seek 8yrs-jail for Shakira
- Let ‘Hawa’ be history: Omar Sani