Mahi’s 33 and Tisha’s 22
Published: 12:26 13 September 2019
Photo: Nusrat Imroz Tisha and Mahia Mahi,
Popular actresses Nusrat Imroz Tisha and Mahia Mahi, they have worked in many films in their long career. New films of these two popular actresses 'Mayaboti' and Avatar are being released today (Friday) across the country.
The film 'Avatar' a Saga Entertainment product directed by Mahmud Hassan Shikdar, is being released in 33 cinemas theaters while actress Mahia Mahi played paired with newcomer Russo.
On the other hand, the film 'Mayaboti' an Anwar Azad Films and the unique creation Audio Vision production, directed by Arun Chowdhury, is being released in 22 cinemas theaters across the country while the pair actress Nusrat Imroz Tisha and Yash Rohan will be seen.
The cinema Halls where the movie 'Mayaboti' will be released: -
Star Cineplex (Bashundhara)
Star Cineplex (Shimanta Sambhar)
Blockbuster Cinemas (Jamuna Future Park)
Balaka (New Market)
Shyamoli (Shyamoli Square)
Silver Screen (Chittagong)
Anand (Farmgate) Anand (Farmgate)
Momo Inn (Bogura)
Army auditorium (Savar)
New Metro (Narayanganj),
- ‘Poran’ – Eid’s best film so far: Hall owners
- Weekend box office: ‘Hawa’ tops ‘Thor’, ‘Din–The Day’
- Otilia’s rickshaw ride in Dhaka
- Jaya brings herself in ‘Jaya Aar Sharmin’ with ‘C Te Cinema’
- Purnima, ex-husband Fahad open up their separation
- ‘Mohanagar 2’ coming
- Now Nora Fatehi to visit Dhaka
- Audience`s abuse used to pain Mim
- Samira reminisces Salman Shah: I still haven’t washed that skirt
- May Allah bless us together: Omar Sani
- Shaon in clutches of fraudster loses Tk 32000
- Purnima to give good news after returning from honeymoon
- Operation Sundarbans: 20 lucky viewers to get ‘iPhone 14’!
- Prosecutors seek 8yrs-jail for Shakira
- Let ‘Hawa’ be history: Omar Sani