CU admission test to start on Aug 16
Published: 13:18 15 August 2022
Chittagong University (CU) admission tests for 2021-2022 academic year are starting from next Tuesday (August 16). The exam will end on August 24. The university administration has made strict security arrangements to avoid any untoward incident.
In an exchange meeting with journalists at the university proctor's office, Robiul Hasan Bhuiyan confirmed the matter on Sunday afternoon.
In the press conference, Proctor Robiul said that More than 700 security personnel will be deployed for this year's admission test. Among them, various intelligence agencies including police, RAB DB will be engaged in prescribed clothes and civil clothes. Members of the university’s BNCC, rover scouts, and security departments will also be present round-the-clock. Apart from this, the members of the Proctoral Body will also be present at various important points of the University.
For female guardians coming from far and wide, restrooms have been prepared for only four students, four more shuttle train trips have been extended for admissions from the city, temporary bathrooms and clean water have been provided, temporary food stalls and posters have been banned inside the campus. All forms of ragging have been banned, medical teams and ambulances have been kept ready. Besides, sufficient amount of lights and CCTV cameras have been installed in places.
This year, 143,724 students have finally applied for 4,926 seats in four units and two sub-units in the first year graduation (honours) admission test of Chittagong University in 2021-22 academic year. Accordingly, 29 students will fight against each seat.
The admission test will be held on August 16 in two shifts for ‘A’ Unit, August 19 for ‘C’ Unit, August 20 for ‘B’ Unit, and August 22 for ‘D’ Unit. Apart from this, the examination of sub-unit ‘B-1’ and ‘D-1’ unit will be held on the same day in the afternoon on August 24.”
Candidates seeking admission in four units and 2 sub-units can withdraw their admit cards up to 1 hour before the commencement of the examination. However, if there is difficulty in withdrawing the admit card, the aspirants can withdraw it from the ICT cell of the university.
Proctor Rabiul Hasan Bhuiyan said We have taken all measures to complete the admission test properly. New schedule of shuttle train has been given for candidates’ travel. Besides, it has been decided to stop the academic class and examination during the admission test. I hope that the admission test will be completed without any untoward incident.
- New shuttle schedule for CU admission
- 4 CU students suspended over sexual harassment
- DU seven colleges subject selection results on Sep 28
- Jashore Board SSC Bangla 2nd paper MCQ exam postponed
- Afghanistan bowled Sri Lanka out for 105
- How to apply for DU-affiliated Home Economics admission
- SSC Exams on 4 subjects under Dinajpur board postponed
- ‘Swapnotthan’ works in rehabilitation for flood-affected people
- New schedule of class-exam in BU for saving energy
- Dinajpur Board: Postponed SSC exams to be held Oct 10-13
- Teachers, seats increasing in govt medical colleges
- Seven college Business faculty admission test Friday
- Osmani Medical College shut down indefinitely
- Dinajpur Board again postpones SSC two subjects’ question paper
- SSC-HSC exams on all subjects from 2023