WHO representative meets DU VC
Published: 19:16 8 August 2022
World Health Organization representative in Bangladesh Dr Bardan Jung Rana met Dhaka University Vice-Chancellor Professor Dr. Md. Akhtaruzzaman- Photo: Daily Bangladesh
World Health Organization representative in Bangladesh Dr Bardan Jung Rana met Dhaka University Vice-Chancellor Professor Dr. Md. Akhtaruzzaman at his office on Monday.
Dhaka University Leather Engineering and Technology Institute director Professor Dr. Mohammad Mizanur Rahman was present at that time.
During the meeting, the Vice-Chancellor informed the guests that Dhaka University is going to organize a special convocation in October-December 2022 to confer an honorary D-Litt degree (posthumously) on Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman. WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus has already been invited to participate in this special convocation as a keynote speaker. The meeting discussed the possible schedule for the participation of the Director-General of the World Health Organization in this prestigious special event.
- New shuttle schedule for CU admission
- 4 CU students suspended over sexual harassment
- Afghanistan bowled Sri Lanka out for 105
- DU seven colleges subject selection results on Sep 28
- Jashore Board SSC Bangla 2nd paper MCQ exam postponed
- ‘Swapnotthan’ works in rehabilitation for flood-affected people
- SSC Exams on 4 subjects under Dinajpur board postponed
- New schedule of class-exam in BU for saving energy
- How to apply for DU-affiliated Home Economics admission
- Teachers, seats increasing in govt medical colleges
- Seven college Business faculty admission test Friday
- Osmani Medical College shut down indefinitely
- Dinajpur Board: Postponed SSC exams to be held Oct 10-13
- Dinajpur Board again postpones SSC two subjects’ question paper
- SSC exams begin Thursday