5 guidelines for vaccination of Primary students
Published: 10:16 8 August 2022 Updated: 10:21 8 August 2022
The Department of primary Education has given five instructions for 5-11 year old children to registration of Surokkha App in the vaccination program. The experimental Vaccination program will start From Auguest 11.
The department of primary Education infromed about this a press release on Sunday.
The instructions are-
1. The assistant teachers and head teachers of the school will inform the parents of the students and provide necessary assistance including prompt registration request.
2. 5-11 years Students who do not have digital birth registration (17 digits), must complete their birth registration and confirm their registration in Surokkha App.
3. The Assistant Upazila Primary Education Officers will undertake the necessary support and supervision activities to ensure vaccination registration of the students of the schools under the cluster.
4. Upazila Primary Education Officers will monitor the progress of vaccination registration program of students of the upazila under their jurisdiction on a daily basis. If there is any problem, try to solve it and maintain close contact with upazila health officer and related parties.
5. The Divisional Deputy Director and District Primary Education Officers will supervise the whole matter with utmost importance and give necessary instructions to complete vaccination registration and vaccination management in their jurisdiction. Along with providing all kinds of support, overall coordination activities will be undertaken.
- New shuttle schedule for CU admission
- 4 CU students suspended over sexual harassment
- Afghanistan bowled Sri Lanka out for 105
- DU seven colleges subject selection results on Sep 28
- Jashore Board SSC Bangla 2nd paper MCQ exam postponed
- ‘Swapnotthan’ works in rehabilitation for flood-affected people
- SSC Exams on 4 subjects under Dinajpur board postponed
- New schedule of class-exam in BU for saving energy
- How to apply for DU-affiliated Home Economics admission
- Teachers, seats increasing in govt medical colleges
- Seven college Business faculty admission test Friday
- Osmani Medical College shut down indefinitely
- Dinajpur Board: Postponed SSC exams to be held Oct 10-13
- Dinajpur Board again postpones SSC two subjects’ question paper
- SSC exams begin Thursday