How to apply for DU-affiliated Home Economics admission
Published: 18:37 29 July 2022
How to apply for DU-affiliated Home Economics admission- Photo: Collected
The application for the first-year Bachelor (Honours) admission test of Dhaka University (DU) affiliated Home Economics Colleges for the academic year 2021-22 has started. The exam will be held on September 23 (Friday) at 11 am.
It is known that this application started on July 28 (Thursday) and will continue till 11:59 PM on September 2. Interested candidates have been urged to apply online. The initial application for online admission can be made from the website (https://collegeadmission.eis.du.ac.bd). Only female students can apply for admission.
Dhaka University (DU) Affiliated Home Economics Colleges— (1) Government College of Applied Human Science, (2) Bangladesh Home Economics College, (3) National College of Home Economics, (4) Mymensingh Garostho Orthoniti College, (5) Akij College of Home Economics and (6) Barishal Home Economics College.
Admission seekers have been asked to deposit Tk 700 as fee through mobile banking services (Bikash/Cash/Rocket etc.) or debit/credit card or in four state-owned banks (Sonali, Janata, Agrani, and Rupali) within the prescribed time limit. Detailed instructions regarding application and fee deposits are available on the website.
- New shuttle schedule for CU admission
- 4 CU students suspended over sexual harassment
- DU seven colleges subject selection results on Sep 28
- Jashore Board SSC Bangla 2nd paper MCQ exam postponed
- Afghanistan bowled Sri Lanka out for 105
- How to apply for DU-affiliated Home Economics admission
- SSC Exams on 4 subjects under Dinajpur board postponed
- ‘Swapnotthan’ works in rehabilitation for flood-affected people
- New schedule of class-exam in BU for saving energy
- Dinajpur Board: Postponed SSC exams to be held Oct 10-13
- Teachers, seats increasing in govt medical colleges
- Seven college Business faculty admission test Friday
- Osmani Medical College shut down indefinitely
- Dinajpur Board again postpones SSC two subjects’ question paper
- SSC-HSC exams on all subjects from 2023