Gold prices hike again
Published: 20:24 3 August 2022 Updated: 20:24 3 August 2022
Gold ornaments; File Photo
Bangladesh Jewelers Shamity (BAJUS) again increased the price of gold in the country’s market. The price of the best quality (22-carat) gold has been increased by Tk 1,050. In this, the price of gold per 22-carat has become Tk 82,348.
BAJUS has increased the price in view of the rise in the price of acid gold (ripe gold) in the local market. It will be effective from tomorrow, Thursday.
This information was informed in a press release signed by MA Hannan Azad, chairman of the BAJUS Price Determination and Price Monitoring Standing Committee on Wednesday.
Earlier, on July 28, gold prices were hiked with effect from July 29. Before that, the price was increased in a gap of two days; i,e; on July 26, the price of gold was increased, which was effective from July 27.
- Diesel-petrol-octane prices reduced, effective tonight
- Low-middle incomers to get loan of Tk 30 lakh to buy flat
- 5 money changers` license suspended
- Gold price hikes again
- RMG items export to EU sees 45% growth
- Rice prices fall
- BD RMG exports increase by 45% in EU
- Garment products go to Poland through Padma Bridge
- Tk 15606cr remittances received in 21 days
- BAT Bangladesh named among top income taxpayers
- Edible oil prices likely to reduce in October: Commerce Minister
- BB to release new notes of Tk 10, Tk 20
- Sugar, oil’s new price fixed
- Tk 75,000cr laundered in digital hundi in a year: CID
- Edible oil prices will be adjusted soon: Tipu Munshi