Gold prices hike again in country’s market
Published: 20:12 28 July 2022 Updated: 20:14 28 July 2022
Gold ornaments; File Photo
The price of gold has increased again in the country’s market within two days – which will be effective from Friday. After the price increase, the price of 22-carat gold will be Tk 81,298.
Bangladesh Jewellers Samity (BAJUS) took this decision on Thursday.
According to BAJUS, the price of the best quality gold has been increased by Tk 2,741.
Earlier, BAJUS increased the price by Tk 1,341 on Tuesday after reducing the prices by Tk 2,332 in two phases.
- Diesel-petrol-octane prices reduced, effective tonight
- Low-middle incomers to get loan of Tk 30 lakh to buy flat
- 5 money changers` license suspended
- Gold price hikes again
- RMG items export to EU sees 45% growth
- Rice prices fall
- BD RMG exports increase by 45% in EU
- Garment products go to Poland through Padma Bridge
- Tk 15606cr remittances received in 21 days
- BAT Bangladesh named among top income taxpayers
- Edible oil prices likely to reduce in October: Commerce Minister
- BB to release new notes of Tk 10, Tk 20
- Sugar, oil’s new price fixed
- Tk 75,000cr laundered in digital hundi in a year: CID
- Edible oil prices will be adjusted soon: Tipu Munshi