1776 liters of soybean oil recovered from Cinema Hall
Published: 10:45 15 May 2022
The dealer has been fined Tk50,000 for storing oil illegally
A mobile court has seized 1776 liters of soybean oil from a godown of a cinema hall in Borhanuddin Upazila of Bhola. The dealer has been fined Tk50,000 for storing oil illegally.
The oil was recovered from a godown at the former Chitramoni Cineman Hall on Borhanuddin Upazila Road around 8:30 pm on Saturday.
Later, the seized oil was sold to the public at a price of Tk 160 in the presence of the Upazila Nirbahi Officer.
Borhanuddin Upazila Nirbahi Officer (UNO) Md Saiful Islam said that tipped off, 1776 liters of Rupchanda soybean oil was seized from a godown at the former Chitramoni Cinema Hall. Later, dealer was fined Tk 50,000 through a mobile court.
- Female teacher, 45, gets married to student, 22
- 8th Bangladesh-China Friendship Bridge set to open on Sep 4
- 314 wild birds rescued in Bogura
- 2 children drown in Sitakunda ponds
- Two held over rape on moving bus in Brahmanbaria
- Engineer died in the race between two trucks
- Fire breaks out at jute warehouse in Narayanganj
- Body of the teacher who married student recovered
- Easy bike, microbus collision leaves woman dead
- Bairagirchala people still remember Queen Elizabeth II
- Lawn carpet grass cultivation boons in Chandpur
- Driver killed in bus-truck collision in Rajbari
- Three arrested with 1500 liters of stolen diesel
- Pickup van kills security guard in Hazaribagh
- Padma-Setu breaths last, only Swapno remains alive