a2i working to ensure online services for all: Palak
Published: 21:29 22 June 2019
State Minister for Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Zunaid Ahmed Palak today told the Jatiya Sangsad (JS) that a2i Program under the ICT Division is working with an aim of ensuring online services for the country’s all people by 2030.
“a2i Program has taken various initiatives to make the citizen services easier and hassle-free for the people. A total of 417 government services, including 180 digitalized and 237 non-digitalized, have already been made easier for the people,” he said.
Palak was addressing a scripted question from treasury bench lawmaker M Abdul Latif tabled in the House with Speaker Dr Shirin Sharmin Chaudhury in the chair.
Informing the House that the people have taken e-services for 43.50 million times so far from different online platforms, the state minister said training is being imparted to the government officials to enhance their skills and capacities to deal with digital technologies.
- Vivo ‘Made in Bangladesh’ soon
- Seminar on cybersecurity held at MIST
- ‘Cyber 71’ to recover disable Facebook ID if feeds poor people
- Visiting Largest Fish Aquarium of Bangladesh
- Vivo S1 pre-booking starts
- `No alternative to capacity building to tackle cyber attack`
- Australia plans to censor extremist online content
- Now PUBG bans in Bangladesh
- Chandrayaan-2: India launches second Moon mission
- A new way to turn heat into useful energy
- Scientists detect newborn black hole
- New kind of quantum time order
- Hardware security keys for Two-Factor Authentication!
- App launches to prevent dengue
- Technology to detect fake or real smile!