a2i working to ensure online services for all: Palak
Published: 21:29 22 June 2019
State Minister for Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Zunaid Ahmed Palak today told the Jatiya Sangsad (JS) that a2i Program under the ICT Division is working with an aim of ensuring online services for the country’s all people by 2030.
“a2i Program has taken various initiatives to make the citizen services easier and hassle-free for the people. A total of 417 government services, including 180 digitalized and 237 non-digitalized, have already been made easier for the people,” he said.
Palak was addressing a scripted question from treasury bench lawmaker M Abdul Latif tabled in the House with Speaker Dr Shirin Sharmin Chaudhury in the chair.
Informing the House that the people have taken e-services for 43.50 million times so far from different online platforms, the state minister said training is being imparted to the government officials to enhance their skills and capacities to deal with digital technologies.
- Rogue immune cells can infiltrate old brains
- `First` 3D print of heart with human tissue, vessels unveiled
- Secrete of Blue supergiant stars
- Atomexpo-2019 begins in Russia’s Sochi city
- e-Passport: Requirements and benefits
- Google takes on ‘Africa’s challenges’ in Ghana
- Dhaka contributes $15,000 for OPCW ChemTech Center
- People on Mars by 2033 or 2060
- Daraz joins hands with Visa
- Three Mile Island nuclear plant to close by September 30
- Google celebrates Earth Day with Doodle
- Cashback on Marcel AC for Facebook post, caller tune
- America’s 1st female astronaut candidate dies
- Bringing flavor back to tomatoes
- Commercial operation of BS-I begins today