Zion gives 2nd confessional statement in Abrar murder case
Published: 21:09 11 October 2019
Another accused in the BUET student Abrar Fahad murder case has given his confessional statement before a judicial magistrate.
Meftahul Islam Zion, BUET campus Chhatra League’s Sports Secretary and student of Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering department and one of the 19 people accused in the case, has given his confessional statement, confirmed the office of Dhaka Metropolitan Magistrate on Friday.
Dhaka Metropolitan Magistrate, Md Sharifuzzaman Ansari recorded his statement.
Earlier, DB Inspector Md Wahiduzzaman, also the case's investigation officer, produced Zion before the court with a plea to record his confessional statement in the case.
After recording his statement, the court sent Zion to jail. Of the detainees, Deputy Social Service Secretary Ifti Mosharraf Sakal gave his confessional statement on Thursday morning.
- DU increases registration time for 52nd convocation
- PEC exam schedule published
- Abrar murder: First confession by Ifti
- HSC’s exam routine for 2020 published
- BUP Film Fest ‘19 Signed off
- Zion gives 2nd confessional statement in Abrar murder case
- Abrar murder: BUET students place 8-point demand
- ‘Badhan Transfusion Center’ starts journey in DU
- One held over Buet student Abrar murder
- Unrest in BUET over Abrar murder
- No GPA-5 in JSC exams
- 37th BCS Non-cadre result published
- JSC-JDC exam begins tomorrow
- DU ‘Ka’ unit admission test today
- 11th convocation of RU on Nov 30