Zion gives 2nd confessional statement in Abrar murder case
Published: 21:09 11 October 2019
Another accused in the BUET student Abrar Fahad murder case has given his confessional statement before a judicial magistrate.
Meftahul Islam Zion, BUET campus Chhatra League’s Sports Secretary and student of Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering department and one of the 19 people accused in the case, has given his confessional statement, confirmed the office of Dhaka Metropolitan Magistrate on Friday.
Dhaka Metropolitan Magistrate, Md Sharifuzzaman Ansari recorded his statement.
Earlier, DB Inspector Md Wahiduzzaman, also the case's investigation officer, produced Zion before the court with a plea to record his confessional statement in the case.
After recording his statement, the court sent Zion to jail. Of the detainees, Deputy Social Service Secretary Ifti Mosharraf Sakal gave his confessional statement on Thursday morning.
- Bangladeshi student secures top position in Bar at law
- Incredible! - ‘This picture is hand-painted!’
- CONTRAST 3.0 to kick off tomorrow
- Closing day of 4 day-long photography exhibition by BUPPS
CONTRAST 3.0 signing off tomorrow
- High levels of Uranium found in Cox’s Bazar
- Buet’s Abrar in annual exam: Students cried again
- HSC exam form filling date extended
- 28 institutes named after Bangabandhu and family members
- Comilla University’s 1st convocation Monday
- New complexity in primary teacher recruitment
- ‘All coaching centers to remain shut from Jan 25’
- Graduates gather at RU amid fanfare
- ‘Flower Festival 2020’ at BUP Feb 2
- Question leakage and admission fraud
DU expels 63 students for life
- US offer Bangladeshi students to study at American school