World Mental Health Day today
Published: 09:46 10 October 2019 Updated: 14:03 10 October 2019
Daily Bangladesh Desk
The World Mental Health Day is being observed on Thursday in the country like elsewhere across the world.
The day is observed every year on October 10 across the world with various programmes for raising awareness on mental health.
The main theme of the day is ‘Mental Health Promotion and Suicide Prevention’.
On the occasion, Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina and President M Abdul Hamid have issued separate messages.
The government and non-government organisations have taken programmes including rally, seminar and discussions, to mark the day.
- Priya’s allegation is not correct: US Ambassador
- Ershad’s offspring: who & where
- No more sight this life: Bidisha
- Priya falsify to Trump about Bangladesh
- Woman lynched over child-lifting rumour: 500 sued
- RAB’s drive: Jubo League leader GK Shamim detains
- Army chief installs dengue elimination drive in Dhaka Cant
- Renu lynched in Badda, 3 held
- Edu Minister`s husband Toufiq Nawaz severely ill
- Renu`s brother heartbreaking status
- Renu lynched: Prime accused held
- US Bangla Cabin crew held with 10kg gold
- 8 detained for ‘spreading rumor’ over Padma Bridge
- PM to receive two more int’l awards
- BHBCUC suspends Priya Saha