Workshop on IT awareness for female students held at DU
Published: 22:08 18 October 2019
A daylong workshop on ‘IT awareness for female students and their parents’ was held today at Dhaka University (DU) Teacher-Student Centre (TSC) auditorium.
Dhaka University Central Students’ Union (DUCSU), Asian Development Bank (ADB) and IITSEC jointly arranged the workshop.
DU Vice-Chancellor Prof Md Akhtaruzzaman inaugurated the workshop as the chief guest.
ADB Social Sector Specialist Ryotaro Hayashi, DU IIT Director Prof MdShariful Islam and DUCSU Science and Technology Secretary Md ArifIbne Aliattended it as the special guests with DU Institute of Information Technology (IIT) Prof Kazi Muheymin-Us-Sakib in the chair.
A total of 50 female students from different colleges of Dhaka, 35 students from different district level colleges and their parents participated in the workshop.
- Now PUBG bans in Bangladesh
- Visiting Largest Fish Aquarium of Bangladesh
- Scientists detect newborn black hole
- `No alternative to capacity building to tackle cyber attack`
- A new way to turn heat into useful energy
- Australia plans to censor extremist online content
- Black holes made of dark energy?
- New kind of quantum time order
- Hardware security keys for Two-Factor Authentication!
- Machu Picchu: Ancient Incan sanctuary
- Andromeda Galaxy sets sights on Milky-way
- Artificial meat is now made in space, coming to supermarkets
- FB researchers using Maths for better translations
- Android 10 release dates and phone list
- 2 Asteroids to fly by earth tonight