Woman dies of dengue in Jashore
Published: 14:26 11 September 2019 Updated: 14:30 11 September 2019
A woman, diagnosed with mosquito-borne disease dengue, died at the Jashore General Hospital on Wednesday morning.
The deceased Jahida Khatun was the wife of Kader Mollah of Hanuar village in Manirampur Upazila of the district.
Dr. Obaidul Quader of the Jashore General Hospital said Jahida was hospitalized on Monday with dengue. She was suffering from various diseases including liver cirrhosis. She died this morning while undergoing treatment in the hospital.
- Rifat murder prime accused Nayon Bond killed in gunfight
- Minni satisfied over death of Nayon Bond
- Akash of N’ganj made Lamborghini!
- Child’s head in bag, youth lynched in Netrokona
- Bride, bridegroom among 10 killed as train hits microbus
- Those who stood, mainly blocked our way: Rifat’s wife
- Refat laid to rest
- Four people held over Rifat killing
- Rifat killing mastermind Minni; says police
- 1 held over brutal murder of Barguna man
- Rifat Murder
Second prime accused Rifat Farazi held
- 3 in remand over Rifat murder case
- None took ‘liability of denying legal support’ to Minni
- Intimate scene of multiple women with Nayan Bond leaked!
- Rifat’s body on way to Barguna