Why people cheating in love?
Published: 14:10 8 November 2019
The incident of cheating with a partner is a very common phenomena. Many leave the partner with doing the cheat or going into several relations. However, why do people take the cheating task? What are the things that provoke people to cheat?
The answer was revealed in a research study. Research says that people who have more than one partner usually cheat in relationships. Besides, those who are passionate, they also resort to deception.
The British Media Independent reported recently, citing the study, that each relationship is a separate, distinct equation. A group of researchers at the University of Queensland have found reasons to cheat.
The dissertation article was published in the British Journal of Psychology. It said that emotional people do cheating more as they think less about the situation. On the other hand, those who have had multiple sexual intercourses in the past are also forward in deception. Because they have vast experience in this regard.
Naturally, it has been found that the main reason for the deception is the lack of a mutual company and dissatisfaction with the relation. The age and depth of the relationship also affect cheating according to the article.
Researchers went to 123 young male-female between 17 to 25 years of age to do the study to find out the main reasons for the deception. Everyone who participated in the survey was having a relationship. The article stated that men cheat by having sex. On the other hand, both men and women cheat through kisses.
The article also stated that cheating is sometimes beneficial for women. After being cheated they can learn from experience that helps a lot to find a good and suitable partner later. However, the article did not say whether men benefit from cheating in any way.
- 2nd MICS bypass surgery conducts at Tk 5000
- Spicy Fish Kabab
- Daily ‘polypill’ reduces heart disease, stroke: study
- Delicious beef bhuna khichuri
- Why aren`t we living longer?
- DGDA bans selling gastric drugs Ranitidine in Bangladesh
- Five lifestyle to improve your mood and mental health
- Easy way to prevent men’s hair fall
- Killer Japanese fungus found in Australia
- 6 foods that damaging your kidneys
- Delightful tasty ‘Parda Biryani’
- Homemade Beef Hari kabab
- Stroke can affect your mother tongue
- How to cook a goose well?
- Homemade delicious Beef Kala Bhuna