When to brush teeth – morning or night?
Published: 20:18 25 July 2022
Some people say that if you don’t brush your teeth regularly, your teeth will become bad. Some say that repeated brushing causes more damage to the teeth. Amid of all these various suggestions – there is confusion on how to take care of the teeth. The most important thing for the health of the mouth and teeth is the habit of brushing the teeth. But how many times a day to brush your teeth? In the morning or at night, when will be the brushing good? What do the experts think?
Science says that it is better to brush your teeth after every meal. But in reality, it is not possible. If it isn’t possible every time, we should try to brush our teeth in the morning and at night. However, it is more scientific to brush your teeth after breakfast instead of brushing your teeth when you wake up. Besides, it is also necessary to brush your teeth after having dinner every day. But those who brush their teeth only once a day? What do they do?
The habit of brushing your teeth after waking up in the morning is not very beneficial at all. Rather, it is more important to brush your teeth after eating at night. Because if you don’t brush your teeth after eating at night, germs accumulate in the mouth for several hours. The teeth can also be damaged. So even after getting up in the morning and brushing your teeth, there is no special benefit.
Rather, changing habits is a sign of prudence. After eating at night, you should brush your teeth and go to sleep. It is better to get up in the morning and brush your teeth. But if you can't, just wash your mouth with water. Because if you brush your teeth after eating dinner, there is almost no risk of creating new bacteria.
- When to brush teeth – morning or night?
- Habit to `avoid` when brushing teeth as it removes strengthening
- Boy or Girl? How to Find Out the Sex of your Baby
- Do you feel drowsy after eating rice?
- Remedies of skin dryness
- Do not throw away pumpkin seeds
- Coconut oil for skin care
- Why Your Gums Bleed When Brushing
- Symptoms of Cervical Cancer
- Use simple tips to remove water from your ears
- Different uses of Henna leaves
- Red peppers can aid weight loss, says expert
- For boys – when to marry if wants to live longer?
- Five foods to reduce weight
- Excellent home remedies for cure piles