What we should do to avoid coronavirus risk in Eid fest
Published: 15:31 23 May 2020
Due to the global epidemic coronavirus, this year's Eid is much different than other years. This year's Eid is full of panic and despair due to the coronavirus outbreak. However, people are rushing to their respective destinations on Eid celebration with the risk of infection.
Many have remained in the city again. But you have to be aware wherever you are. To avoid the risk of coronavirus infection, the rules must be followed. So be prepared in advance to avoid the risk of infection on Eid. Find out what to do to reduce infection risk on the occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr-
> Stay at home, avoid going out without urgency.
> Spend this happy time at home with everyone in the family.
> Maintain social distance when out.
> Do not forget to use the mask.
> Clean both hands with soap and water repeatedly even if you are at home.
> Go to the public as less as possible.
> Avoid closed places and stay in open places.
> Walk alone if you can avoid the risk of infection when you go out.
> Have limited talk with others. Avoid shaking hands or hugging.
> Do not share food or drink.
> Do not allow children to use other people's toys.
> Do not assemble outside. Stop inviting people to your house for now.
> Refrain from all kinds of rituals on the occasion of Eid.
- Make chicken cutlets at home
- Hantavirus: All you need to know
- BD made ‘Spondon’ to save the life of critical patients
- People with blood type ‘A’ may more vulnerable to coronavirus!
- World short of 6 million nurses: WHO
- How coronavirus can damage victim’s lungs?
- Tea for skin and health care
- ‘Very enthusiastic people aggravating coronavirus’
- How coronavirus causes death
- Corona risk in chicken-beef too!
- Natural ways to improve memory
- Coronavirus: differences between quarantine and isolation
- Tips for preventing coronavirus
- Corona panic in Bangladesh
‘Stop stocking, just be conscious with all’
- Nothing to get panic in coronavirus for 9 reasons