What Anushka steals to make Virat happy
Published: 16:50 8 November 2019 Updated: 18:03 8 November 2019
Anushka and Virat, Photo: Collected
Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma and Indian Cricket Captain Virat Kohli are leading a very happy married life without any discontent or discord. They spend their free time together and travel when getting time.
On the other hand, where they are going and doing; they have been sharing in social media since they married. And their fans are also so much interested to know about their lifestyle.
This time, Anushka Sharma shared an interesting story of their married life in an interview with Vogue India. In her interview, she revealed, that she often steals clothes from her husband's closet because he feels happy when she wears them.
“I actually borrow a lot from his wardrobe, mostly T-shirts and stuff. Sometimes I’ll just take his jackets. Sometimes I just do it because he feels very happy when I wear his clothes,” Anushka told the magazine.
Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli the stars of two different worlds tied the knot in December 2017 after a long days’ romance. After married, Anushka has also traveled to different countries with Virat to enjoy cricket.
So that is to say, the bridal life of these two stars is going through happy days. At least Anushka's Instagram posts keep no doubt about their love.
- What’s Tahsan doing now?
- Pooja Zunjar, new born baby die as family fails to get ambulance
- Russell Rana, the winner of ‘Ke Hobe Masud Rana?’
- Apu Biswas talks on proselytism
- Shakib’s exceptional
‘Moner Moto Manush Pailamna’ trailer released
- Pori Moni spreads warmth in dawn’s avatar
- Unseen ‘Miss World Bangladesh’ Rafah
- Sunny Leone dances in Conal’s vocal
- Bollywood hot cake Sunny Leone now in Dhallywood
- Dhaka Int’l Folk Fest 19 registration begins
- Mithila going to marry!
- Mahi’s 33 and Tisha’s 22
- Director, actor Humayun Sadhu passed away
- Sabnam Faria files GD in insecurity
- Superstar Salman Shah’s 23rd death anniv today