Vicky Kaushal injured during film shoot
Published: 16:16 20 April 2019
Vicky Kaushal, an actor of ‘Uri: The Surgical Strike’. he got much appreciation from fans and critics for his role in the film. Now, there is bad news for Vicky’s fans.
Recently, Vicky Kaushal suffered an injury while shooting for an action sequence in his upcoming horror film, according to a statement issued by the actor’s team Saturday.
The 30-year-old actor, who was shooting in Gujarat, sustained a fracture in his cheekbone and got 13 stitches.
As per the statement, the incident took place on Thursday where Kaushal was filming an action sequence in a ship on a night shoot of the film being directed by Bhanu Pratap Singh.
“The crew has been shooting in Gujarat since the last five days. During a night shoot on Thursday, when Vicky was filming an action sequence in a ship, he had to run and open the door.”
“Unfortunately, the door fell on him and he was badly hurt,” the statement said.
He was immediately rushed to a local hospital by the crew and flown back to Mumbai for further treatment.
- Russell Rana, the winner of ‘Ke Hobe Masud Rana?’
- Nobel becomes point of debate
- ‘Lady Killer’ Tisha to fight against formalin in food
- Another hit of Gully Boy!
- Shakib’s exceptional
‘Moner Moto Manush Pailamna’ trailer released
- Apu Biswas talks on proselytism
- Shabnur is alive and healthy: Family dismisses death rumors
- Pori Moni spreads warmth in dawn’s avatar
- Porshi with Kumar Sanu in duet song
- Shokh to play Minni’s role in Eid
- Bollywood hot cake Sunny Leone now in Dhallywood
- ‘Juwari’ Hridoy Khan!
- Sunny Leone dances in Conal’s vocal
- Mahi’s 33 and Tisha’s 22
- Unseen ‘Miss World Bangladesh’ Rafah