Vicky Kaushal injured during film shoot
Published: 16:16 20 April 2019
Vicky Kaushal, an actor of ‘Uri: The Surgical Strike’. he got much appreciation from fans and critics for his role in the film. Now, there is bad news for Vicky’s fans.
Recently, Vicky Kaushal suffered an injury while shooting for an action sequence in his upcoming horror film, according to a statement issued by the actor’s team Saturday.
The 30-year-old actor, who was shooting in Gujarat, sustained a fracture in his cheekbone and got 13 stitches.
As per the statement, the incident took place on Thursday where Kaushal was filming an action sequence in a ship on a night shoot of the film being directed by Bhanu Pratap Singh.
“The crew has been shooting in Gujarat since the last five days. During a night shoot on Thursday, when Vicky was filming an action sequence in a ship, he had to run and open the door.”
“Unfortunately, the door fell on him and he was badly hurt,” the statement said.
He was immediately rushed to a local hospital by the crew and flown back to Mumbai for further treatment.
- Puja Cherry gets GPA 4.33
- Apurba’s younger brother commits suicide
- Actress Toma commits suicide
- Shomi Kaiser faces criticism for her behavior
- Vicky Kaushal injured during film shoot
- Google doodle celebrates birthday of Rosy Afsari
- Meril-Prothom Alo Puroshkar 2018
Best actor Afran Nisho, actress Mehazabien
- Shokh says ‘Goodbye’!
- Actor Saleh Ahmed dies at 83
- Renowned director Hasibul Islam passes away
- Veteran comedian Anis dies
- Subir Nandi on life support
- New identity of Porimoni
- Renowned singer Subir Nandi dies
- ‘Lady Killer’ Tisha to fight against formalin in food