Uber driver’s slit-throat body found in Uttara
Published: 10:57 14 June 2019 Updated: 11:43 14 June 2019
Photo: Daily Bangladesh
Police recovered the body of a person named Arman from a private car in the capital. He is known to be an app-based ridesharing Uber driver.
On Thursday around 1:30 am, police recovered the body of the driver from Road No 16 of Uttara 14 sector
It is known that Arman lived in Mirpur 11 area in Dhaka. His village is in Ishwardi of Pabna.
Arman has been killed as car robbery failed. For the past six months, he ran the car in Uber, according to police.
Meanwhile, there is still no confirmation about who has caused the incident, police said.
- Bangladesh to diplomats
Ramp up pressure on Myanmar
- Priya’s allegation is not correct: US Ambassador
- General Aziz Ahmed - A Dedicated Golfer Army Chief
- Priya falsify to Trump about Bangladesh
- Ershad’s offspring: who & where
- No more sight this life: Bidisha
- Uber driver’s slit-throat body found in Uttara
- Woman lynched over child-lifting rumour: 500 sued
- Sayma rape-murder: Main accused arrested
- Nonstop train on Dhaka-Benapole route July 25
- Renu lynched in Badda, 3 held
- Interpol issues red notice to ex colonel Shahid Uddin Khan
- Edu Minister`s husband Toufiq Nawaz severely ill
- Renu lynched: Prime accused held
- Renu`s brother heartbreaking status