US ambassador visits Jhalokati floating guava market
Published: 18:32 11 July 2019
Photo: Daily Bangladesh
US ambassador to Bangladesh Earl Robert Miller has visited the floating guava market of Vimruli village of Jhalokati Sadar Upazila.
On Thursday noon, he arrived this floating guava market. During this, he talked to local guava farmers and vegetable farmers by boat.
Jhalokathi DC Md. Johar Ali and SP Fatiha Yasmin greeted the US ambassador with flowers.
Later, US ambassador talked with reporters. During this, he lauded the floating market. He also praised nature and common people.
Meanwhile, the strict security of law enforcers was seen due to his arrival.
- Father killed child Tuhin, claim police
- Child’s head in bag, youth lynched in Netrokona
- Bride, bridegroom among 10 killed as train hits microbus
- Rifat killing mastermind Minni; says police
- Child Tuhin murder: 2 relatives give statement
- Tk 8 lakh for ‘Raja Babu’
- Intimate scene of multiple women with Nayan Bond leaked!
- None took ‘liability of denying legal support’ to Minni
- Court denies bail for Minni
- ‘Benapole Express’ launches
- Rifat murder: Minni at Police Line for questioning
- Nayan`s last SMS to Minni
- My father-in-law’s head not okay: Minni
- 7 killed in Thakurgaon two buses collision
- Bail hearing for Minni today