US ambassador visits Jhalokati floating guava market
Published: 18:32 11 July 2019
Photo: Daily Bangladesh
US ambassador to Bangladesh Earl Robert Miller has visited the floating guava market of Vimruli village of Jhalokati Sadar Upazila.
On Thursday noon, he arrived this floating guava market. During this, he talked to local guava farmers and vegetable farmers by boat.
Jhalokathi DC Md. Johar Ali and SP Fatiha Yasmin greeted the US ambassador with flowers.
Later, US ambassador talked with reporters. During this, he lauded the floating market. He also praised nature and common people.
Meanwhile, the strict security of law enforcers was seen due to his arrival.
- Rifat murder prime accused Nayon Bond killed in gunfight
- Fear in bamboo bridge
- Nusrat murder: another accused held in Bhaluka
- Nurse killed after rape in moving bus, 5 held
- Hafiz Quader was active in Nusrat killing
- Akash of N’ganj made Lamborghini!
- Feni madrasa principal put on 7-day remand
- Alim examinee set on fire
DMCH formed board for Feni`s Nusrat Rafi
- Mother-son among 5 killed in Chandpur road crash
- Arson attack on Feni madrasa girl: another arrested
- Shocked at sister`s death
Nusrat’s ailing brother hospitalized
- Nusrat murder: Suspect Moni held
- Minni satisfied over death of Nayon Bond
- Rajshahi mango to be available from May 15
- Per kg of mango costs Tk 4!