US Bangla Cabin crew held with 10kg gold
Published: 15:14 5 September 2019 Updated: 16:07 5 September 2019
Airport Armed Police have arrested a cabin crew named Rokeya Sheikh Mousumi, 24, with 10kg gold at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. She worked at US Bangla Airlines.
On Thursday, Alamgir Hossain, Additional Superintendent of Police (Operations and Media) of the Airport Armed Police confirmed the matter.
“A flight of US US Bangla arrived from Muscat and landed Dhaka at around 11:00 am. Flight crews came out by crossing the Green Channel,” he said
“On information, members of the Airport Armed Police challenged the cabin crew Mousumi. Later, she was brought to the customs zone and searched, and 10kg gold found from her,” Alamgir Hossain added.
- Cyclone “Bulbul”
Great danger signal 10 for Mongla, Payra ports
- RAB’s drive: Jubo League leader GK Shamim detains
- US Bangla Cabin crew held with 10kg gold
- Sharmin reveals about Samrat’s Chinese girlfriend
- 142 held over police raid in capital`s Young Men’s club casino
- ‘Kurigram Express’ to be launched today
- Asian Rising & Promising Star Arik Morshed
- Fire breaks out at Shwapno Super Shop in Banani
- PM to receive two more int’l awards
- RAB sealed `Golden Dhaka Bangladesh` casino
- Myanmar falsified Bangladesh FM’s speech
- Cyclone ‘Kiar’ approaching, winter may arrive in Oct
- Soroj Mehedi new director of Cyber Security Institute
- Dr Arif, the top young scientists in Japan
- Bengali calendar changes