US Bangla Cabin crew held with 10kg gold
Published: 15:14 5 September 2019 Updated: 16:07 5 September 2019
Airport Armed Police have arrested a cabin crew named Rokeya Sheikh Mousumi, 24, with 10kg gold at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. She worked at US Bangla Airlines.
On Thursday, Alamgir Hossain, Additional Superintendent of Police (Operations and Media) of the Airport Armed Police confirmed the matter.
“A flight of US US Bangla arrived from Muscat and landed Dhaka at around 11:00 am. Flight crews came out by crossing the Green Channel,” he said
“On information, members of the Airport Armed Police challenged the cabin crew Mousumi. Later, she was brought to the customs zone and searched, and 10kg gold found from her,” Alamgir Hossain added.
- Premium Sweets owner among 3 killed in Canada road crash
- Bangladeshi girl sexually assaulted in India: 6 detained
- Circular with 11 directives on seven-day lockdown
- 12th session of 11th parliament begins
- Awami League MP Aslam dies
- Temperature likely to rise
- Girl’s hanging body found; Case filed against top industrialist
- Mitali Express for Jalpaiguri on Monday, Thursday
- Ongoing lockdown extended till May 16
- Massive fire at Motijheel Adamjee Court building
- `Mitali Express` train inaugurated on Dhaka-Jalpaiguri route
- Father hacked to death in front of child: Mastermind among 2 held
- PM mourns death of Journalist Hasan Shahriar
- Daily Janakantha editor Atiqullah Khan Masud dies at 68
- Lockdown may relax before Eid: Quader