US Bangla Cabin crew held with 10kg gold
Published: 15:14 5 September 2019 Updated: 16:07 5 September 2019
Airport Armed Police have arrested a cabin crew named Rokeya Sheikh Mousumi, 24, with 10kg gold at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. She worked at US Bangla Airlines.
On Thursday, Alamgir Hossain, Additional Superintendent of Police (Operations and Media) of the Airport Armed Police confirmed the matter.
“A flight of US US Bangla arrived from Muscat and landed Dhaka at around 11:00 am. Flight crews came out by crossing the Green Channel,” he said
“On information, members of the Airport Armed Police challenged the cabin crew Mousumi. Later, she was brought to the customs zone and searched, and 10kg gold found from her,” Alamgir Hossain added.
- Maulana Golam Sarwar Saide dies
- Low pressure in Bay, strong cyclone ‘Gati’ approaching
- Dr. Zohra Begum Kazi’s 108th birth anniv today
- Blast in N’ganj mosque:
Death toll hits 24, more fatalities feared
- Depression in September, cyclone ‘Gati’ in October
- Ex-MP Shahidul’s son dies after jumping off building
- Police searching vulgar commentators on Shakib’s daughter photo
- Ex Ducsu VP Nur arrested
- Police raided at spa center in Gulshan, 28 arrested
- Luxurious ‘red commode’ in driver Malek’s toilet
- Body of CR Dutta at Dhakeshwari Temple
- UN recognize four Bangladeshi youths as ‘Real Life Hero’
- ‘Death penalty for rapists, amendment of law underway’
- HSC exams not to be held this year: Dipu Moni
- Narayanganj Mosque blast: Death toll rises to 17