UGC approves three new faculties in BUET
Published: 20:54 13 May 2022
The University Grants Commission (UGC) has given final approval to launch three new faculties at the Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET).
The UGC sent a letter to the BUET authorities over the permission on Thursday.
The three newly approved faculties are — the Faculty of Postgraduation Studies, the Faculty of Chemical and Materials Engineering and the Faculty of Science.
Besides, Research and Innovation Center for Science and Engineering, another institute, has also been approved.
When asked about this, BUET Vice Chancellor (VC) Prof. Satya Prasad Majumder said on Friday (May 13) that the UGC had sent a letter yesterday approving the three new faculties. Consideration is being given to introducing some more faculties and subjects in line with the present times. We have plans to include “Artificial Intelligence”.
- New shuttle schedule for CU admission
- 4 CU students suspended over sexual harassment
- DU seven colleges subject selection results on Sep 28
- Jashore Board SSC Bangla 2nd paper MCQ exam postponed
- Afghanistan bowled Sri Lanka out for 105
- How to apply for DU-affiliated Home Economics admission
- SSC Exams on 4 subjects under Dinajpur board postponed
- ‘Swapnotthan’ works in rehabilitation for flood-affected people
- New schedule of class-exam in BU for saving energy
- Dinajpur Board: Postponed SSC exams to be held Oct 10-13
- Teachers, seats increasing in govt medical colleges
- Seven college Business faculty admission test Friday
- Osmani Medical College shut down indefinitely
- Dinajpur Board again postpones SSC two subjects’ question paper
- SSC-HSC exams on all subjects from 2023