Two killed as truck hits motorcycle in Brahmanbaria
Published: 12:35 10 October 2019
Two motorcyclists were killed as a truck knocked down their vehicle on Cumilla-Sylhet highway at Ghatura area of Brahmanbaria Sadar Upazila on Thursday morning.
The deceased were identified as Rajib Chowdhury, son of Sharif Chowdhury of Chinair area of Brahmanbaria Sadar and Dolon Sarkar, son of Abdul Jalil Sarkar of North Hailpur of Gazipur Sadar Upazila. Both of them were working as office assistants at the Forest Department Brahmanbaria.
SI Gias Uddin of the Bishwaroad Khatihata Highway Police said that Rajib and Dolon were going to Brahmanbaria Sadar on a motorcycle. When they reached Ghatura area, a truck coming from the opposite direction hit their motorcycle, leaving Dolon dead on the spot.
On information, police recovered the seriously injured Rajib and took him to the Sadar Hospital. However, Rajib also died on the way to Dhaka.
- Child’s head in bag, youth lynched in Netrokona
- Father killed child Tuhin, claim police
- Bride, bridegroom among 10 killed as train hits microbus
- Rifat killing mastermind Minni; says police
- Tk 8 lakh for ‘Raja Babu’
- Intimate scene of multiple women with Nayan Bond leaked!
- None took ‘liability of denying legal support’ to Minni
- Child Tuhin murder: 2 relatives give statement
- Rifat murder: Another one detained
- Court denies bail for Minni
- ‘Benapole Express’ launches
- Rifat murder: Minni at Police Line for questioning
- Six bodies found in Cox’s Bazar beach
- Nayan`s last SMS to Minni
- My father-in-law’s head not okay: Minni