2 killed as truck falls into Faridpur ditch
Published: 10:46 20 July 2019 Updated: 13:29 20 July 2019
Photo: Daily Bangladesh
Two people were killed and five others injured as a truck fell into a roadside ditch on Dhaka-Khulna highway at Shibrapur area in Sadar Upazila of Faridpur.
The identities of the deceased could not be ascertained immediately.
Sadar Police Station SI Sohan Mia said that the good-laden truck headed to Faridpur from Dhaka fell into a ditch around 6:00 am as its driver lost control over the wheel, leaving the duo dead on the spot.
He said that at least five people were injured in this incident. They were rescued and admitted to Faridpur Medical College Hospital.
- Wife hacked dead in Facebook live
- Fishermen killed dolphin in Cox’s Bazar
- Most infected in last 24 hours in Gazipur
- Beggar donates Tk 10,000 to UNO`s relief fund
- Locust attack in Teknaf
- ‘Masjid-e-Nawazish’, most beautiful mosque in Sirajganj
- Eskayef produces COVID-19 drug Remdesivir for 1st time in country
- Coronavirus test in Rangpur Medical begins
- Wife hacked dead in live: Husband gives confessional statement
- ‘Corona Testing Booth’ being set up in N’ganj
- Thousands offer Eid prayers in knee-deep water
- Online class facilities for HSC students
- Pekua UNO stand released over corruption charges
- 3 including two brothers killed in N’ganj septic tank blast
- 2 more police officers withdrawn in B`baria