2 killed as truck falls into Faridpur ditch
Published: 10:46 20 July 2019 Updated: 13:29 20 July 2019
Photo: Daily Bangladesh
Two people were killed and five others injured as a truck fell into a roadside ditch on Dhaka-Khulna highway at Shibrapur area in Sadar Upazila of Faridpur.
The identities of the deceased could not be ascertained immediately.
Sadar Police Station SI Sohan Mia said that the good-laden truck headed to Faridpur from Dhaka fell into a ditch around 6:00 am as its driver lost control over the wheel, leaving the duo dead on the spot.
He said that at least five people were injured in this incident. They were rescued and admitted to Faridpur Medical College Hospital.
- Rifat murder prime accused Nayon Bond killed in gunfight
- Minni satisfied over death of Nayon Bond
- Akash of N’ganj made Lamborghini!
- Child’s head in bag, youth lynched in Netrokona
- Aruk Munshi: living reflect of Bangabandhu
- Bride, bridegroom among 10 killed as train hits microbus
- Four people held over Rifat killing
- Those who stood, mainly blocked our way: Rifat’s wife
- Refat laid to rest
- Rifat killing mastermind Minni; says police
- 1 held over brutal murder of Barguna man
- 3 in remand over Rifat murder case
- Rifat Murder
Second prime accused Rifat Farazi held
- Rifat murder: Minni at Police Line for questioning
- Six killed as bus hits tree in Bagerhat