Trump’s campaign website defaced by hackers
Published: 17:19 28 October 2020
The campaign website of United States President Donald Trump was hacked on Tuesday — just a week earlier before the upcoming US presidential election on November 3. However, the US officials said the hack was a very short period of time.
A message has been posted after hacking the website called donaldjtrump.com. “This site has been seized,” said the message on the website.
It was also written that President Donald Trump has spread a lot of fake news in the world.
In a statement on Tuesday, Trump’s campaign spokesman Tim Murtaugh told the media that President Trump’s campaign website had been hacked and distorted this evening. “The website was recovered very quickly. They could not get any important information from there as no sensitive information has been stored on the site,” he said.
“We’re working with people from law enforcement to find out who hacked the website,” he said, adding that they are looking into the matter.
The DonaldJetramp.com website requests information and funding for Trump's election campaign.
The website was “seized” in the style of the FBI, the US Department of Homeland Security. The hackers claimed to have “leaked secret information” in a message.
They also said that if anyone wants to reveal and keep confidential information, they have to deliver the cryptocurrency to their specified address.
- Alina Kabaeva: Putin’s lover vanished after giving birth to twins
- Maci Currin: Texas teen at 6ft 10in has world’s longest legs
- 2,000-year-old brain cells of Vesuvius victim found intact
- Trump announces peace deal between Bahrain and Israel
- US Presidential Polls
Biden ahead in electoral votes at 238, Trump at 210: US media
- 1,200-year-old Pagan Temple to Thor, Odin discovered
- 59 coffins buried 2,500 years ago in Egypt unveiled
- Manhunt in Kenosha: 2 more killed, 1 wounded on 3rd-night protest
- Chinese vlogger dies after ‘set on fire by during live stream’
- 450 Indians detained in Saudi for part-time begging
- Sarcophagi buried for 2,500 yrs exhumed
- Violence sparked as another black man shot by US police (video)
- Coronavirus: Oxford vaccine trial paused on 3rd level
- British soldier arrested opposing infants killing in Yemen war
- Erdogan’s cartoon on French magazine, Turkey for legal action