Train to introduce when public transports resume
Published: 11:53 29 July 2021
Bangladesh Railway has said when the public transport will resume after the ongoing strict lockdown, the train service will also introduce.
This information was given in a notification on the Facebook page of Bangladesh Railway on Thursday.
The notification said the lockdown will continue till August 5. If the lockdown is not extended then public transport will resume. For this, Bangladesh Railway is fully prepared to run the train following the hygiene rules.
A strict lockdown started across the country from 6 am on July 23 to midnight on August 5 to prevent the spread of the coronavirus pandemic.
- ADC Saqlain withdrawn for taking Pori Moni at house
- DNCC’s ‘Digital Cattle Hat’ being launched
- ‘Hero’ Captain Naushad passes away
- PM inaugurates Army Headquarters Selection Board-2021
- RAB raids Helena’s JoyJatra TV, channel to be shut down
- 3 dead, about 30 injured in Moghbazar blast
- Tk4 crore looted from Dhaka Bank vault, 2 held
- 2 associates of model Piyasha arrested with weapons, drugs
- Mass Vaccination campaign
28.37 lakh people vaccinated in one day
- Shutdown: New system like ‘curfew’ to curb pandemic
- Decision on strict lockdown extension today
- RAB raids Helena Jahangir`s house
- Fire in Banani’s 6-storey building, 14 firefighting units working
- Helena Jahangir detained
- Country’s first subway
Only 24min to take for Airport-Kamalpur