Tomorrow’s JSC, JDC exams rescheduled
Published: 22:53 8 November 2019 Updated: 22:55 8 November 2019
The Junior School Certificate (JSC) and Junior Dakhil Certificate (JDC) examination which is scheduled to be held on Saturday have been postponed across the country due to cyclone ‘Bulbul’.
The information was released through a press release from the Ministry of Education on Friday night.
The postponed JSC examination will be held on November 12 while the postponed JDC exam on November 14.
- Cyclone “Bulbul”
Great danger signal 10 for Mongla, Payra ports
- RAB’s drive: Jubo League leader GK Shamim detains
- US Bangla Cabin crew held with 10kg gold
- ‘Kurigram Express’ to be launched today
- Sharmin reveals about Samrat’s Chinese girlfriend
- 142 held over police raid in capital`s Young Men’s club casino
- Asian Rising & Promising Star Arik Morshed
- Fire breaks out at Shwapno Super Shop in Banani
- PM to receive two more int’l awards
- RAB sealed `Golden Dhaka Bangladesh` casino
- Myanmar falsified Bangladesh FM’s speech
- Cyclone ‘Kiar’ approaching, winter may arrive in Oct
- Soroj Mehedi new director of Cyber Security Institute
- Dr Arif, the top young scientists in Japan
- Bengali calendar changes