Toma’s lawsuit against husband: Probe report on “Valentine’s Day”
Published: 14:50 26 January 2021 Updated: 14:59 26 January 2021
Toma Mirza and Hisham Chishti
The court today has fixed the “Valentine’s Day” February 14 by deferring the submission of the probe report of the case filed by film actress Toma Mirza against her husband Hisham Chishti.
The court of Dhaka Metropolitan Magistrate Nevana Khair Jessie fixed the new date on Tuesday.
The investigation report of the case was scheduled to be submitted today, however, the investigating officer of the case could not submit the report, as a result, the court fixed the new date for the submission of the probe report.
Toma Mirza filed the case against Hisham Chishti on December 5 with the Badda police station.
In the case statement – Toma Mirza mentioned that “Hisham Chishti assaulted her for dowry at different times since their marriage. He beat her without any reason. Hisham even used to say defamatory things by hiding his identity on Facebook. Moreover, he blackmailed the actress’s parents and threatened to kill her. Hisham Chishti even blackmailed her by threatening to show pictures of their personal moments on Facebook.”
Hisham Chishti, on the other hand, became the plaintiff and filed a case against Mirza Farzana Yasmin Toma and four others on December 6. The other accused in the case are Toma Mirza’s mother Fatema Begum, father Mirza Abu Jafar and brother Wasim.
It is to be mentioned that Toma Mirza married Hisham Chishti, a Canadian citizen of Bangladeshi descent on 7 May 2019.
- Mim Mantasha gets engaged to DU teacher
- Actress Romana detained for embezzling crores of takas
- Model Sadia Naz’s hanging body recovered in Dhaka
- Romana marries 28 times, embezzles huge money from expats: Police
- Anushka reveals daughter’s name with adorable photo
- Habib Wahid ties the knot again
- Faria Shahrin got engaged
- Toma’s lawsuit against husband: Probe report on “Valentine’s Day”
- Ctg Road crash
Singer Beauty in critical condition
- Nikhil sends divorce notice to Nusrat
- BTS named world’s best-selling artists of 2020
- Dipjol becomes grandfather of granddaughter
- Habib opens up his marriage with Afsana: We married 3 months ago
- Anushka, Kohli welcome their first child
- Kobori in ICU as condition deteriorates