Toma Mirza finally on way to get divorced
Published: 13:07 21 December 2020
Toma Mirza with her husband Hisham Chishti
Toma Mirza, a well-known face of the Dhaka film industry, entered the silver screen in 2010 with the film ‘Bolo Na Tumi Amar’. Since then, she has acted in several movies of her choice. She also won the National Film Award in the Best Supporting Actress for her outstanding performance in ‘Nodijon’ in 2015.
Toma Mirza got married to Hisham Chishti, a Canadian citizen of Bangladeshi descent, on 7 May 2019 in the presence of both family members.
Their married life was going well in the beginning. They also had a honeymoon in Dubai. Besides, the actress has shared pictures of going to different places together. But suddenly the news of the conflict among them was surfaced.
Toma and Hisham are no longer living under the roof. Toma Mirza is staying at her father’s house for various reasons.
Meanwhile, she and her husband Hisham Chishti have filed a case against each other. Hisham Chishti filed the criminal case with the Badda police station on December 6. Apart from Toma Mirza, some members of her family have also been sued in the case. Toma Mirza has been made the main accused in the case. Besides, her parents, brother and an unidentified person have also been accused.
Toma Mirza, in the meantime, said she will soon send divorce papers to her husband Hisham Chishti. “I will send divorce papers to Hisham Chishti soon. I talked to my lawyer about this. Papers have also been prepared. I’ll send him this week. It is not possible for me to stay with him,” she said.
“I wanted to divorce him before. I took the decision after six months of marriage, however, I moved away from the decision as per the request of his family at the time,” she said, adding: “But even then he could not correct himself. So I was forced to make this decision.”
- Sabnam Faria, Apu get divorced after ‘2yrs’ of marriage
- TV actress Asa Chowdhury died in Mirpur road crash
- Prova’s new video again goes ‘viral’
- Toma Mirza finally on way to get divorced
- We will have love, friendship as long as we live: Faria’s comment
- Shabnam Faria deactivates Facebook account, page
- Aparna Ghosh got engaged to Satyajit
- Model Sadia Naz’s hanging body recovered in Dhaka
- Actress Aupee Karim becomes mother of a baby girl
- Showbiz arena mourns Asa’s sudden death
- Toma’s lawsuit against husband: Probe report on “Valentine’s Day”
- Sabnam Faria appears in new look after divorce
- Tawsif Mahbub and his wife infected with Covid-19
- Aparna ties knot with Satyajit
- The ending could be beautiful too: Faria’s remarks on criticism