Tk 2.46 lakh crore development budget approved
Published: 14:03 17 May 2022 Updated: 20:29 17 May 2022
Planning Minister MA Mannan brief media after a meeting of the NEC - Photo: Daily Bangladesh
National Economic Council (NEC) approved Tk 2.46 lakh crore development budget for The Annual Development Program (ADP) for the 2022-23 financial year. Besides, ADP of around Tk 9,130 crore of autonomous bodies or corporations has also been approved.
Planning Minister MA Mannan came up with the information after a meeting of the NEC presided over by NEC Chairperson and Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina. She joined it virtually from her official residence Ganobhaban.
Other NEC members, including ministers and secretaries, attended the meeting from the NEC Conference Room at Sher-e-Bangla Nagar and the Cabinet Division's Conference Room at the Bangladesh Secretariat.
After the meeting, Planning Minister MA Mannan said the new ADP involving Tk 2.46 lakh crore has been approved. The approval was given considering the overall development of the country. Various developments including the implementation of mega projects have been given priority.
- Diesel-petrol-octane prices reduced, effective tonight
- Low-middle incomers to get loan of Tk 30 lakh to buy flat
- 5 money changers` license suspended
- Gold price hikes again
- RMG items export to EU sees 45% growth
- Rice prices fall
- BD RMG exports increase by 45% in EU
- Garment products go to Poland through Padma Bridge
- Tk 15606cr remittances received in 21 days
- BAT Bangladesh named among top income taxpayers
- Edible oil prices likely to reduce in October: Commerce Minister
- BB to release new notes of Tk 10, Tk 20
- Sugar, oil’s new price fixed
- Tk 75,000cr laundered in digital hundi in a year: CID
- Edible oil prices will be adjusted soon: Tipu Munshi