Tk 120 cr allotted for flood recovery
Published: 14:37 18 August 2019
The agriculture minister Md. Abdur Razzak said that Tk 120 crore has been allocated for rehabilitation of agriculture after the flood.
He said this while exchanging Eid greetings with officials at the Secretariat on Sunday afternoon.
The minister said “Our budget is Tk 120 crore. The Prime Minister said there will be no shortage of money for agriculture. She ordered to pay even more money in need.”
Regarding the murder of Bangabandhu Abdur Razzak said “Ziaur Rahman was directly involved in the assassination of Bangabandhu. He organized the massacre by inciting many. After the BNP came to power in the 2001, the government has worked to fulfill the goal of killing Bangabandhu in1975.
The agriculture minister said there was some problem in traveling across the country during the Eid journey. Ordinary people are accustomed to it. They have dealt with it. As a result, their happiness does not decrease.”
People of Bangladesh enjoy everything. Eid journey took 10 hours in Tangail. Many have encountered this problem. But hope everyone has enjoyed the Eid; the minister added.
- Bangladesh to diplomats
Ramp up pressure on Myanmar
- Priya’s allegation is not correct: US Ambassador
- General Aziz Ahmed - A Dedicated Golfer Army Chief
- Priya falsify to Trump about Bangladesh
- Ershad’s offspring: who & where
- No more sight this life: Bidisha
- Uber driver’s slit-throat body found in Uttara
- Woman lynched over child-lifting rumour: 500 sued
- Sayma rape-murder: Main accused arrested
- Nonstop train on Dhaka-Benapole route July 25
- Renu lynched in Badda, 3 held
- Interpol issues red notice to ex colonel Shahid Uddin Khan
- Edu Minister`s husband Toufiq Nawaz severely ill
- Renu lynched: Prime accused held
- Renu`s brother heartbreaking status