Tips to control foot swelling
Published: 13:55 7 November 2019
In many cases, our foot can be swollen by accumulating water. And this is called uric acid. Usually, this problem increases due to kidney problems and high blood pressure.
Experts say that unhealthy food habit and an uncontrolled lifestyle increase the amount of uric acid in the blood.
Moreover, uric acid increases if there is the problem of blood pressure, cholesterol, and heart disease. As a result, it can be difficult to move legs because of unbearable pain. So, it is necessary to follow the doctor’s advice regularly. But it is possible to control uric acid by maintaining some strict rules. Let’s know these rules -
> You have to control the food habit first. Provide few spices and oil in cooking. Less consumption of big fish, red meat, milk, bacon, liver, and sugar also reduce it.
> Eat more peanut butter, fruits, and vegetables. You can eat grains, bread, potatoes but you have to maintain.
> Drink fat-free milk.
> Make a habit of drinking black coffee.
> Weight must be controlled.
> Put fruits having vitamin C in the diet list.
> Exercise regularly.
- 2nd MICS bypass surgery conducts at Tk 5000
- Spicy Fish Kabab
- Daily ‘polypill’ reduces heart disease, stroke: study
- Delicious beef bhuna khichuri
- Why aren`t we living longer?
- Five lifestyle to improve your mood and mental health
- DGDA bans selling gastric drugs Ranitidine in Bangladesh
- Easy way to prevent men’s hair fall
- Killer Japanese fungus found in Australia
- 6 foods that damaging your kidneys
- Delightful tasty ‘Parda Biryani’
- Homemade Beef Hari kabab
- Stroke can affect your mother tongue
- How to cook a goose well?
- Red wine could be good for your gut